Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Big Sister...

"Hey you are the only child huh...so don't you get bored..?"Thats a question people ask me when the question of siblings comes up...Well now to whoever asks me that question..i have decided to publish my answer in this..seems strange..but what to do...fed up wid the same ques....
Cousins..well i would like to use the term sibbling for them in my case...i have got the sweetest and most adorable collection of brothers and sisters in this world i must say...when am upto sumthing nasty i have an lder brother to scold me...when i want to have a fight i have my little brothers and the only people in the world who sit with patiance to listen my advices...lol..my little sisters..
So in the gang sumbody missing ryt..the elder sister..
Now you will wonder why i gave the title the Big sister when i dont have one..u know what..i felt like writing about myself..so chose this topic..
Never felt so special being the big sister until now..but things are changing as in entered the college..haha strange for you people but for me its sumthing cute and precious..
Well the Big sister story begins with Neha calling me up 1 day and sayin..."I went for shopping with mum n dad..bought a dress of 2***..but i dint like it..next time wen u go out do get me a dress like the blue one have...bla bla.."well i felt great coz it was a dress i had selected for myself...till then mom was the boss...her comments did bring a new turning point to my life..I began chosing my clothes..For me n her...am the best dressed person in the whole wide world..
Then it was when Neha girl started getting pimples..lol silly things coming up here...and i recieve a dozen phone class asking for remedy..am just a 1st year engineering student..what all could i say..i just recollected all the tv commercials and grandmas advices..she could hav asked granny...but she chose me....dont u think thats because i am special??here i must confess i did tell her some stuffs which i havnt tried myself..nd just seen in d commercials..
Then her exam time.."shuld i learn this...."..."hey did u learn this much when u were in 12th.."..."what type of questions"....and much more...hours she could go on...and i always join the suit...love u hun...
The fact why i chose to write it now is my another sis..even she is taking my opinions..haha...in 7th grade she happens to be in orkut and has developed a fantacy for picture scraps...she send it to her profile by herself but each time she asks me.."do u like it...?"...if its a no..."ok then i dont want..."...isnt that cute..shes my sweetheart..i feel so special when she asks me which dress to wear before going out...she hold my hand and like to know a lot about me and my friends while we go for an evening walk..
To add to that she wants me to shape her nail...anther crazy thing she started after she started liking tall nails i used to have...now she approaches me for all the silly suggestions...
When its about computer games...she likes to share the chair with me and watch me play or else we both do it together...BOYS out of the scene...i feel pity for my lil brother sometimes...
So i have nothing more to write...Wanted to experss that i am a good sister...