Saturday, March 12, 2011

To The Girls..


For a girl the toughest task is to find her Mr.Perfect. As we see in the movies some turn out to be the best ones. But some makes us say,"I wish they could live together for ever." Each movie we watch and each love story we read certainly leaves something memorable in our hearts.And for a girl its worse.In each movie at some scene she wishes,"I wish he would love me like this" or "It would be lovely if he quotes this for me" or "I wonder if he would be someone like this". For the committed ones there lies a desire to improve the one he loves. She want to show the world how good her man is, the unique way he can love her, the way she treats her in public has to be the best, the way he touches must be romantic, he should be only hers. And to a person who has an eye on her,she would love it more if "her guy" is ready to punch right on face for those irritating stares anyone would make. And for a single it is a never-ending ocean of hopes and aspirations. She always wait for the right man to come. Some fall in love repeatedly. Some are those real life bitches. But some are the ones searching for a real love. Always a faint hope to find the best at times turn out to be a wrong path. If they get lost in the track the society calls them "coquettes". Mostly a girl fails to understand this fact too. Friends blame each other. But think about yourself for a minute. Are you with Mr.Right?? Or is there any chance you will get someone better?? This post is dedicated to all the girls who are gonna read this. To make you realize not to make a mistake while you fall in love. And it is never bad to "stay single" little longer to let the best happen to you. Don't take a wrong choice. For many believe in kissing "a hundred frogs" expecting one to be her prince charming. But wrong. Someday he will definitely come to you and make you feel on "CLOUD 9"!

Another dedication to all the men. At times you play with our feelings. Some are the true lovers. Some are the mammas boy still. But you will need a girl someday,to provide her the worlds best love. To be uniquely hers. She would own you and you will be truly hers. Never break a girl's heart. Angels and bitches coexist. Go and chase the bitches but settle for a real life angel :)

To conclude my first blog post,I would love to post the inspiring love letter i came across in a website.

And hey girls..I hope he is all this to you!!

"I love you. I love every little thing about you your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side… I love dreaming about you. I love discovering you and letting go with you.. I love each and every once in a lifetime moments I share with you… Today.. Tomorrow.. Forever.. I love how you hold me. I love how you look at me when I say something stupid. I love how you make me happy. I love how you smile when I see you. I love how you laugh when I say something random,stupid, or funny and then go off telling your friends how funny I am. I love the face you make when I laugh. I love how you ask me if I’m alright when I can’t stop laughing. .I love how you make me feel. I love how you tell me I look cute. I love how you talk about music for hours. I love how you say sweet things to me. I love how you whisper in my ear when it’s really quiet. I love how you squeeze me so hard when I hug you. I love how you tickle me to the point where i cant breathe from laughing. I love how Ur not afraid to do or say anything. I love how you sing me to sleep. I love how you wake me up by kissing me. I love how I can talk to you for hours about anything, and you listen, and I listen. I love how we call each other as soon as we wake up. I love how you sound when I wake you up. I love how you want to spend every day with me. I love how you squeeze my hand. I love how you rub my back, and kiss my neck. I love how you lay next to me, and tell me that everything’s perfect. I love how everything is perfect. I love how you see the person I really am.. I love how you say we are perfect for each other. I love how you make me cry, but not because I’m upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you made me the happiest person ever. I love how I wake up in the morning for you. I love how I anticipate seeing you. I love how you kiss me.I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else. I love how you deal with my picky eating habits. I love how you worry about me, and take care of me. I love how you stick up for me and tell people off who are mean to me. I love how you get jealous when i talk to other guys. I love how you push the hair out of my face. I love how you always ask who I’m texting. I love how you pay for me when we go places. I love how you pray over me when I am sick. I love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease. I love how you keep me warm when I’m cold. I love how when I lay with you, you always have body heat. I love how you don't care about your insecurities and you don't try to hide it. I love how your hands sweat. I love how you are not afraid what people think of you. I love how you are willing to do anything in front of anyone. I love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments. I love how you tell me to smile, just so you can say how much you love it. I love how you stop everything for me. I love how I’m important to you. I love how you always make eye contact. I love how I make you happy. I love how you make me happy. I love how you make sure I stay in line. I love how I only want to be with you.I love how you get mad at me when I cuss. I love how I only think about you. I love how I stop everything because I get distracted and have to call you. I love how you make me always come back to you when you're a jerk. I love how you get jealous. I love how you are when you are with your family.I love how I can see myself with you forever. I love how we talk about being together forever. I love how you tell me how were gonna live our life, what are kids names are gonna be, where we're gonna live. I love how you think I have cute feet. I love how you tickle me. I love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me. I love everything little thing about you."