Sunday, March 13, 2011

He is not worth your teenage!! :P

After reading my first blog post on girls, I am getting mixed reviews. While my mom who is a love story addict said its just some teenage romance stuff, my best friend questioned,"Why feminism in my words??" Best of all i heard today was remark by a friend of mine studying in an all girls college who said,"Its really a relief for my college students." Thus my intention behind the post was almost achieved. I have shared my post only with a few. May be its because i am not satisfied with my work yet.May be am confident about bringing out something better someday. So here comes the next too all the girls again for the sweet support. And i hope you like this one too.And now this is to tell you that at times sweet crushes might be the bitter love stories!
     The previous excerpt did mention the desires of a girl.Another friend of mine commented "Angels and bitches coexist. Go and chase the bitches but settle for a real life angel :)" was the favorite pick up line from the lot. So this is for you to know its not always the men who chase. The girls fall in love. May be with the right one or sometimes it takes long time to settle for "my kind of" guy!
    
HEY HEY JUST READ THIS!!
   
A girl quickly punches a number into her phone and waits until she hears the other line pick up.
“I don’t know what to do, I really don’t. I love him so much and I don’t think he thinks of me that way. I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can’t help it, this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling and smiles back. That’s when my knees turn to jello and I get butterflies in my stomach. I know you think that he’s is so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person. He’s so caring and considerate and he makes me feel like I don’t deserve him. Well, actually, I don’t deserve him. He’s too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him. I could never be one of those. Their all so pretty and bubbly and not me. I couldn’t even start to compare myself to them. But whenever I think of him or see him, I can’t help it, I smile. Now I didn’t tell you this but he called me the other day about some work. I tell you now, I made a complete fool of myself. I’m so embarrassed. I stuttered the whole time, but he was so sweet and just kept talking and making me feel better. He’s so perfect, I don’t deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will notice me, why?"

This is to those who have made this call and dedication with a hi5 to the ones who have heard this in person. For some it is a sure laugh stuff,for some it shall give a little to think about and for the rest..Agree or Disagree. But this is how most angels are :)


Well now now.. This was an excerpt from a feature i read recently. this describes a crush!! A crush is a word used to describe special feelings you have for another person, a classmate, or friend that you really like.Sometimes, feelings for a crush can be confusing because they're new to you and you aren't sure how to act. When you see your crush, a part of you might feel embarrassed and you might want to run away and hide. Another part of you might imagine your crush noticing you and sharing the same feelings.

But what if the story turns out to be different for a guy?It happens a lot — someone likes you, but you don't like the person back, at least not in that way. What's a guy to do? Ignoring her would be rude. Telling her to go away or saying "no way!" would be unkind and hurt her feelings. But not telling the truth about it doesn't work either because then she might think you like her, too. Guys before its too late settle the task.Here's an example: "You're a nice [or cool, pretty, awesome] girl, but I like you just as a friend, not a girlfriend. I hope you're OK with that."

Relax girls!! It's normal for you to want to be liked by boys as you get older, especially if your friends have official boyfriends and you don't. To answer the question, there's no way of knowing for sure that a boy doesn't like you right now. Someone might like you and just be too shy to say anything. Or maybe a boy that you consider a friend likes you, but you never thought of him that way.Chances are excellent that a boy will like you someday, and hopefully he will be brave enough to say so. Until then, enjoy your friends who are boys and think about the qualities you like in a boy. Do you like boys who are funny, smart, or athletic? Or maybe all three? :)